Saturday, November 3, 2007

Spies Like Us

I was recently watching an episode of Chuck on NBC, which is pretty much the best show ever, and it sparked an interesting question inside my brain. How many people do I know that are actually undercover spies? I think this is a question that each of us ask ourselves on a regular basis and just never mention it to anybody becuase if the wrong person found out you were asking questions you may end up dead. However, I am going to boldly go where no man has gone before and attempt to post my own "noc list" in an effort to expose all the spies that I know. Keep in mind, these are only guesses based on the limited amount of intel that I was able to come up with. If I suddenly come up missing or am found dead in my living room closet then you will all know that I was on to something and I would hope that one of you would be brave enough to continue my research. So, without further hesitation, here goes:

Spencer: I know that he is my son and that he is only three years old, but he definately has been displaying suspicious, spy-like behavior lately. For example, what is one thing that spies are well known for? Disguises! Spencer has, like, at least 200 costumes stuffed into his bottom drawer. I think that he uses them to do his spy work incognito!

Jared: Who goes to Hawaii for school? Nobody. Everybody knows that there aren't any schools in Hawaii. It is common knowledge that all of the top spies in the last 20 years were trained at a secret Hawaiian facility. I don't even think that Jared is as young as he claims to be. I think that he has been in the business much longer than any of us suspects. Look at this picture I found that was taken of him recently:


Grandma Goude: To me this one was very obvious. She is probably not a very good spy. She just doesn't do a very good job of keeping confidential information a secret. How else would she know that whenever we see jet trails in the sky it means that we are being secretly and heavily guarded by none other than "Big Brother"? I think that she has surveillance set up all over the neighborhood. She "mysteriously" seems to know EVERYTHING that goes on around here. She sees things in this neighborhood that no other person has or even could have seen. But somehow she knows. This one may take a bit more research.

K-Lando: Two words: code name. What more needs to be said?

D-Lando: Again, another very clever and somewhat cryptic code name. Although heres the real giveaway. I know for a fact that when he says he's "going to work" He drives to an unmarked building, parks his truck, switches vehicles for a different truck disguised as a telephone truck and leaves. Coincidence?, I think not.

I think someone is coming, I have to cut this short...

No comments: