Saturday, July 7, 2007

Good Cereal

Well, I guess that I am a little behind the times. I am almost embarrased to admit that this is actually the first blog that I have ever written. It's not so much because I am against blogging. No, in fact, I am pro-blogging all the way. I very much enjoy reading a good blog peice every now and then. The real reason that I have not written a blog until now is because I don't have much to say. I mean, I live a pretty peaceful existence. I have never been in a fist fight, high-speed car chase, or left the country. I have never jumped a motorcycle through a flaming death-ring, or done an elbow drop from the top rope onto a steroid crazed psyco in spandex. I will probably never have a torrid love affair that will inevitably result in someones untimely demise. I have never found a lost jungle tribe (I'm actually not sure that I would want to), or discovered an ancient artifact. I have never gone undercover to stop a top secret terrorist plot that was secretly being funded by a corrupt congressman or CIA operative. I have never done any of that. Instead, I work two jobs, am rapidly loosing my hair, even more rapidly gaining weight, and eat Reeses Puffs for breakfast. That is a good cereal!

2 comments:

Jared Zane said...

You have so poetically stated how great a cereal Reeses Puffs really are, and for that I thank you.

Joshua said...

I just want to bring a very important fact to everyones attention. Please note the only instance where Jason failed to use "never". In fact he used "probably never". Go ahead, look. Yup!